Follow this Guide to use Stavvy's QC/Acknowledgment Feature
Why use QC/Acknowledgement?
If your Organization requires further review and certification of any certified Closing Documents
- Once a Stavvy Meeting has been held and Documents are finalized, click on Acknowledgement from the left-hand panel (see bottom of this page if Acknowledgment doesn't show on your Transaction list)
- There are 4 statuses within Acknowledgement:
- Initial Review
- Final Review
- Reject Handling
Initial Review tab
- Any certified Documents from a Meeting will show here
- Click "Start QC" to start the Acknowledgment process
- Review the certified document, and see options on the left for Quality Control Review
Approve- Requires additional Acknowledgment, the document is now in the Acknowledge tab
Approve- No action needed, the document is now in the Completed tab on the left column
You will be prompted to confirm that no further action is actually needed on this document, please take a moment to double check the document before clicking Approve.
Reject- Provide a reason the documents are being rejected, the document is now in the Reject Handling tab (See below for Reject Handling instructions)
- If Approve-Requires acknowledgment was selected in the Initial Review, the Document will now show under the Acknowledgement Tab
- Click "Schedule" to create a RON Meeting on this document
- Choose the meeting date, time, notary host, and any additional attendees. Click Create Meeting.
- If a name or email was misspelled or needs to change to another user, navigate to the Participants section of the meeting details page then select “Edit” from the action menu.
- Internal participants will have the option to be reassigned to other users within your organization.
Follow this link here for full instructions on adding attendees to acknowledgment meetings
- Apply your signature, notary signature, and seal annotations to the document. For information on document annotation tagging, click here
- At the date/time of this Meeting, both you and the Notary should join/sign the documents
- Once the meeting is complete and the newly notarized document is finalized, the document will now show in the Final Review tab
Final Review tab
- Click "Review"
- Repeat Quality Control Review
- Approve- if document is all set
- Reject and Re-Acknowledge- sends document to Reject handling tab to redo Acknowledgment meeting
- Reject- sends document to Reject handling tab (see instructions below)
Reject Handling tab
- If selecting "Reject" at any point in the process, the Document will go to this tab (ex: because information on the document was incorrect)
- Click "Start"
- Review all information on the next screen, and click "Next"
- Select a next step for the document
- If final review selected "Reject and Re-Acknowledge", here you can schedule a re-acknowledgment meeting and repeat the process outlined above
- If initial or final review had selected "Reject", you will select "Archive this document"
- Select a reason for cancellation
- Now, restart the process, drafting new documents, holding a meeting with the signer(s), and running the newly certified documents through the Acknowledgement process
For questions on this process, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to turn on QC/Acknowledgement?
- If enabled, Acknowledgment will show as an option on the left-hand panel under Transactions
- If Acknowledgement is not showing, Admins of your Stavvy account can enable this by clicking on their name at the top right of any page in Stavvy, and then clicking on:
- Settings > Organization > Check off QC/Acknowledgement