Follow this Guide to use Stavvy's self service training platform-StavvyU!
- URL: https://learn.stavvy.com
- StavvyU is Stavvy's self-service training platform, where you or your team can watch short videos, test out various features, and complete several knowledge checks on your way to becoming a Stavvy Pro
- When you have completed a training course, you will be presented with a Certificate of Completion, that you have option to download and print or share to social media (LinkedIn or Twitter)
- StavvyU is very user-friendly, but be sure to bookmark this help article should you or a coworker need it in the future!
- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Instructions for logging in
- Go to https://learn.stavvy.com
- Login using your Stavvy credentials
- Verify your identity via a code sent to your phone
- Complete your StavvyU profile by entering your first & last name
You must have a Stavvy login ahead of using StavvyU.
Reach out to email@example.com if you need your Stavvy account setup!
- Dashboard shows courses that are in progress. Click "Resume" to continue any courses from the Dashboard
- Head to the catalog to enroll in additional courses!
Catalog-Browse Available Courses
- There are several courses to enroll in on StavvyU. Read the description of each course carefully to ensure it's the course for you!
Enroll in a Training Course
- From any screen in StavvyU, click on Catalog to browse the available courses
- Click "Read More" to review who this course is suggested for, and a brief description
- Click "Start" to enroll in the course
Taking a Course
- Courses will consist of videos, interactive walkthroughs, and knowledge checks
- Videos: Click Play on each video. You will need to watch the video in its entirety for it to count as complete.
- Interactive Walkthroughs: Test out features in Stavvy! Once clicked, the system will highlight in red what area you should click next. If you would rather skip this, just click 'Next Module' at the top right to move on.
- Knowledge Checks: Answer 3-5 questions on each topic. If you get one wrong, feel free to go back to the related module to find the answer!
- Complete a training course by watching all of the videos and passing all of the knowledge checks
- From the Dashboard, click on Completed Courses
- Any training courses that offer Certificates will show "Certificate" under the title, click this to download your certificate
- Click the Share button on the course image to share your certificate to LinkedIn or Twitter!