Use this guide to understand the Stavvy Audit Trail
What is an Audit Trail?
- The Audit Trail contains a list of actions taken on any Certified Document in Stavvy
- The Audit Trail lists the action taken, who it was taken by, where (IP address), and when
- Each Stavvy Audit Trail contains a Stavvy tamper-proof seal
Example Audit Trail:
Where is the Audit Trail?
- Any RON Meeting with completed, Certified documents will have an audit trail
- From the Meeting Details page, select Documents
- Click 'Download' to the right of the 'audit_trail_certified_Stavvy-Document Name'
Reading the Audit Trail
- The date will display in the following format: YEAR-MONTH-DATE (ex: 2022-08-09 = August 9, 2022)
- The time will display in the UTC timezone. UTC stands for Coordinated Universal Time, a standard used to set all time zones around the world. Click here to convert your time zone to UTC
- The user will show the name/email of the Notary, Signer(s), and Observer(s)
- The action lists the action taken in the Meeting, such as signing documents, joining meetings, KBA and ID proofing results
- The IP address listed belongs to the user of the specified action
Please note that the time on the audit trail will NOT show in your local timezone. It is listed in UTC