Scenario: You are on a Meeting with your client and--uh oh, one (or more) of their annotations (signature, initials, text box, checkbox) is missing, and needs to be moved or removed!
Steps to take when Client Signature, Initials, Text Field, Checkbox, etc. needs to be added, moved, or removed.
1. Keeping the Meeting tab open, click back into the Meeting Details tab, which is where you will update the annotations in real time
2. Click "Edit Document" by the document that you would like to update, and "Make Changes"
3. Make the necessary annotation adjustments. Once you're done, click "Mark Ready to Sign" to save these changes
4. Click back into Meeting tab and you'll see that these changes have been made in real-time!
5. Start the signing by clicking the "Start Signing" button on the upper central part of your screen