Is your IdenTrust Digital Certificate about to Expire? Read this guide!
Please note: If your certificate has already expired, you will need to apply for a new certificate. Please visit our help article HERE to learn how!
However, if your certificate is going to expire, you can renew it if it's within 90 days of expiration:
- To renew your certificate, you can log into your account by visiting IdenTrust HERE.
- Once you enter your Account Number and Password, locate the label For this Certificate, Would You Like to:
- In the corresponding drop down menu, select Renew Your Certificate and click Continue.
- Follow the on screen prompts to renew your Certificate.
For additional questions on Renewing your Certificate, you can find IdenTrust's FAQ page HERE
- Once your certificate is renewed, you will upload the new certificate from your computer to your Stavvy Notary Profile in your Settings.
If you have any questions about your certificate renewal, you can reach out to IdenTrust directly:
Phone: 1 (888) 339-8904