Read this article for a step by step guide of how to use Stavvy for eClosings
Creating a Meeting from a Settlement Order
1. Receive both an email and Stavvy notification letting you know that you have been assigned a Settlement Order
2. Click into the Order from the notification
- You can also find any pending Orders by clicking on Orders > Origination on the Stavvy left hand transaction Panel, and then clicking on Pending Orders
3. Within the Order, click 'Accept' or 'Reject'
- Note: Once accepted, the Order will now show under Orders > Origination > In Progress
- Note: If the Order is accidentally rejected, please contact your Lender contact, as they will need to reopen and reassign the Order back to you
4. Perform a Quality Control Review of the Lender Documents
- Click on the 'Documents' tab, and from the Actions button, click 'Quality Control'
- Review each document and either Approve or Reject
Note: If one document is rejected, all documents in the set will be rejected. The lender will need to redraw documents, through the steps outlined here
5. On the 'Documents' tab, add any additional Title documents that the client will need to sign
- Click +Add Document
- Note: If Title documents need to be redrawn, repeat the QC process and reject the Title Document. This will not reject the Lender Documents. Use the same +Add Document button on the Order to add the new document
6. From the 'Details' tab, Click '+Add Meeting'
- Select Purchase as type of meeting
- Select date/time of the meeting
- Be sure that the eNote/Closing Documents are selected to add to this meeting
- Click 'Next
7. On the next screen, Assign the Notary that will run this meeting. The borrowers listed on the Settlement Order will automatically be added
- Click 'Create and Send Invites'
- Now both the Notary and borrowers will receive Meeting invitation emails, and will be able to add the Meeting to their calendar
Preparing for and Conducting the RON Closing Meeting
1. From the Meeting Details page, add annotations to any of the documents you uploaded
2. Once all documents are tagged, hold the RON Meeting with the borrower
- When the meeting is complete, documents are certified
Completing the Settlement Order
1. Now that the Meeting has been held, be sure to mark the Order as complete so that your Lender partner will receive notification that it is all set.
2. From the Meeting Details page, click on the linked File
3. From the Order Details tab, Mark the Order as complete
Click here for Troubleshooting Best Practices