Follow this guide to manage your team in StavvyU
Your team will log in to StavvyU using their connect.stavvy.com credentials. To add a user to StavvyU, simply confirm they have been invited and logged into Stavvy!
You will have the ability to:
- change a learner's name or email address
- disable or enable a learner's login access
- view course progress
- edit course enrollments
Enroll Learners in a course
- From the left column click Enrollments.
- From Create New Enrollment, select one or more courses from the list.
- Select one or more learners from the list of learner names.
- Optional: Toggle Re-enroll completed users to add learners to a course they have already finished. ex: for them to complete the course again as a refresher if they have had a lot of questions.
- Click Enroll to finish.
The screen shot shows the list of learners, with the Re-enroll completed users? option at the bottom
Export user data
Review user data such as: the date of account creation, last sign-in, sign-in count, number of courses enrolled
- From the left column, click Users.
- From the Actions menu, select Export to CSV.
- From the dialog that appears, select the link to download the file.
Click Reports from the tab on the right to access and download pre-built reports
Build a Report
If you cannot access the information you need from the pre-built reports, follow the instructions below to build your own report!
- From the main navigation go to Reports Builder.
- Select + Create report
- From Filters, select:
- Enrollment Period
- Completion period
- User login
Click on the Layout tab to set layout options:
- Select columns from Available Data to add to Your Report
- Remove columns from Your Report by clicking X on the column name
- Drag and drop columns to change their display order
After you make your selections, click Create Report. From here you can review the results, edit the report and export the information.
Editing a report
As shown in the screenshot above, the report builder lets you edit a report while you’re building it, to make sure it runs on the right data.
- Select Edit Report to return to the settings of your current report, to change the filters or layout.
- When ready, select Create report to run the report again.
Check course progress for an individual user
- Click Users from the left column
- Find the user
- Click the 3 dots beside their name on the right
- Select Profile
- Click on the Enrollments tab near the top middle
Still have questions? Reach out to email@example.com!