Read this Guide to review Stavvy's ability to error handle eSign packets.
What is eSign Redraw?
- Redrawing is Stavvy's ability to error handle eSign packets. eSign Redraw creates a duplicate of an existing eSign packet; carrying over the documents, signers, and annotations. Stavvy Users can edit the copied packets documents, signers, and annotations as needed.
Why would I use it?
Once signing begins, a user notices there is an annotation missing from one or more documents in the eSign packet
Once signing begins, a user notices there is an annotation overlapping another annotation or an incorrect annotation showing
A signer adopts an incorrect signature in an eSign packet
A signer's name was spelled incorrectly when added to an eSign packet
Once signing begins, a user notices the address or other information in a document is incorrect, but other documents in the packet do not have any issues
A packet in progress contains a document that was included in the packet by mistake
How do I use it?
Redraw an Active Packet
1. Navigate to an eSign packet with any status other than Cancelled or Completed
2. Select Cancel and Redraw from the Action Menu
3. Select a reason for redrawing the packet
- Use other if you want to enter a custom reason or note
4. Confirm your redraw
5. You will be directed to the create eSign packet flow, proceed and edit any content OR exit and save your progress
- Add or remove documents
- Add or remove or edit signers
- Add or remove or edit annotations
6. View your newly created packet
7. Use the banner on the top of the packet to view your previous packet version(s)
Redraw a Cancelled Packet
Navigate to a canceled eSign packet
Select Redraw from the action menu
Follow steps 3 and onward from above
View previous packet versions
- Packets that have been redrawn will have a link to the new version of the packet and vise versa in a banner on the top of the eSign details screen. Packets with multiple versions will display the history in a modal when View Previous Version is clicked.
Redraw from a file or eSign home screen
- The redraw action is also available for eSign packets created from a file or from the eSign home screen.