Follow this guide to see how a Signer can access their signed documents after a meeting has ended.
- Once the Notary has ended the meeting, the Signer will have the option to download their documents. By clicking the Access Documents drop-down, the signer will see a list of their meeting documents to download.
- If the Signer wants to access the Signer Portal at a later time, they can do so by following this link: https://connect.stavvy.com/signer/portal
- If accessing at a later date, the Signer Portal will ask for the Signer's email address
- Next, a code will be sent to the Signer's email. The Signer will add their code and will be able to log into the Signer Portal.
- Once logged in, if the meeting is recent the documents can be found on the homepage. If it is an older meeting, the signer will click Tasks in the upper right corner and find the documents under the Completed tab.