Follow this guide to initiate a Loss Mitigation RON meeting
1. From any screen in Stavvy, click '+Create new' at the top left corner
2. Select 'RON'
3. Be sure to select RON for all loss mitigation meetings, as this is the only type of Meeting that can next go through the Acknowledgment flow
4. Select 'Modification' as the Meeting Type
5. Enter the loan number, property address, and the date/time of the RON meeting, and click 'Next' when finished
6. Note there is an option to add a meeting note. Best practices are to remind your clients what to bring to the meeting, and how they can best prepare. Try sending this help article!
7. Add attendees of the meeting--including the Notary and all Signers/Observers, click 'Create and send invites'
8. Note: Signers will sign the Documents, while Observers will just have access to attending the meeting, such as a real estate agent or parent of the signer
9. Once created, all participants will receive an invitation email, allowing them to add the Meeting to their calendar
10. Based on Organization Settings, reminders can be sent to participants 24 hours and 1 hour before the scheduled meeting
11. For instructions on running the meeting, click here