Accepting an Order
- A connected Stavvy organization (Ex: Lender, Servicer, etc) will create an Order and assign it to your Stavvy organization
- Your account admins will receive an email notification of the Order
- Click "View Order" and sign in to Stavvy
- Once you have signed in, you are given the option to Accept or Reject the order from the "Pending" tab in Orders.
- If you accept the order, you can now view the order in the "In Progress" tab.
- Once you click on an Order in the "In Progress" tab, you can add the necessary documents from the Details page.
- For steps on how to add documents, click here
Rejecting an Order
- If an Order is rejected, an email will be sent back to the organization that created the Order, notifying them of the rejection.
- The organization that created the Order must now reopen and reassign to a different vendor
- Note: If you accidentally rejected this order, either use Stavvy messages or external email to notify the connected organization and ask that they reopen the Order to assign it back to you. Their instructions can be found here
Click HERE for information on uploading title documents
Click HERE for information on sending messages within Orders